I have so much to share including a tribute to a dear friend and a weekend getaway.
But I thought today was a good day to remind myself what I am thankful for this week (and last)...
- The beautiful colors of fall
- Sunshine when I wake up in the morning (though I do NOT like the early darkness in the evening)
- Chili on a cool day
- An "untomato" recipe that allows me to have chili on a cool day
- The opportunity to hold a sleeping baby tonight. Every care in the world just slipped away.
- Heat. We have been holding off turning it on but tonight I couldn't take it anymore. Now we are toasty.
- A weekend getaway with the Hubs (last weekend). Loved every minute.
- My mom for giving up her weekend to take care of the kiddos so we could have that getaway.
- Nature. On our hikes last weekend we saw a snake, some frogs, some birds, squirrels, etc. I am always amazed by God's creation.
- Love and forgiveness.
- My co-workers.
- Our after school workouts.
- The teachers of my children.
- The progress of my students. I would love to take credit but they would learn with or without me. I am just the one privileged enough to get to be there when it happens!
- A short reprieve from after school activities.
- Amazing sunsets
- God's timing (even when I don't understand it)
- A hot bath and a new magazine...perfect way to end a day
- Renewed strength
- Possible changes in our life...