I can take no credit for these. I just happened to catch a "copy" of it on Facebook; it is one of those things that gets forwarded around. For whatever reason, they made me laugh. I don't know about you but I need a good laugh these days. :)
Here are some "adult truths", possibly edited since I am a family friendly blog. :)Oh, and you know that I have to stick my two cent's worth in, so I do. :)
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
(Not that I have anything to hide, but still...do I really need people to know I was googling "peeling potatoes" at 1 in the morning?
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
...(Oh, how I HATE to be wrong. :)
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger. (I type this as I sit here, about to fall asleep...)
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How on earth are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? (Really, I want to know HOW to do it!)
6. Was learning cursive really necessary? (Sidenote: certain children in my house cannot read cursive at all and sure don't write with it...)
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood. (Love this one!)
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired. (Amen to that!)
10. Bad decisions make good stories. (So true, especially for blogs...)
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
16. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto Section" routing option.
17. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever..
22. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
24. People who forward e- mail without deleting the tons of previous recipients should be shot and then tarred and feathered.
Do you have any adult truths to share? :)