But not yet.
It is Thursday.
And I have a lot to be thankful for...
- spending the evening watching the kids chase fireflies in the dark
- beautiful sunsets
- God's promise (as evidenced by the rainbow I saw last week)
- bunny rabbits (Child 2 and I watch two bunnies chase each other the other night...)
- baby birds (above my doorway again...three this time!
- electricity and air conditioning
- a dryer that no longer squeaks (though it was quite an ordeal getting it fixed)
- shaved ice dates with the hubby (I know, I am thankful for that a lot...what can I say? I love that time)
- a new pair of pajamas (on the bucket list)
- seeing the world through my children's eyes
- raw honey...YUM.
- a fun visit with Mark's family last weekend
- my son safely home from church camp
- a dog that loves to take walks
- Hallmark movies that make me cry
- a new book
- comic strips that make me laugh out loud
- magnolia flowers/trees (I have heard they are a pain to have in your yard but they are SOOO pretty)
- a clean kitchen
- Google maps
- thank you notes from former students
- hot baths after a long day at the zoo
- compliments on the kids from a stranger at a restaurant
- all natural lemonade packets (I made the switch...and actually like it!)
- my parents' pool (getting put in)...can't wait to do a little swimming!
- the giggles of my youngest as he listens to stories on CD
- the helpfulness of child 3 who actually asks to help with the laundry and cooking
- the spirit of child 2...she is full of passion and love
- the faith of child 1
- not setting alarm clocks
- my digital camera
What are you thankful for this week?