I haven't forgotten.
Really, Randy, I haven't.
I am just a little behind schedule.
Every. Single. Day. Of. My. Life.
But even at 11:10 at night, I am thankful.
- Google. I really don't know what I did before Google. I wanted to make something new for dinner. I found a recipe but it involved an ingredient (a brown gravy mix) that I didn't have. Quick Google search and I found a homemade mix I could make in seconds. And it was DELICIOUS!
- DVR. It is the only way I get to watch some of the shows I want to watch when I want to watch them.
- Zumba class. One of our teachers started a Zumba class after school a couple of days a week. It is a lot of fun (both the Zumba and hanging out with co-workers). And even better, I get my exercise done earlier than 11 p.m.
- The warm days. Yesterday was not one. But some of them have been. I am so not a cold weather person.
- Watching my youngest dance and sing. I mean, what is cuter than seeing his sweet little face sing "Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys..."
- Sushi date nights with my hubby, even if they are last minute :)
- Homemade bread. I am thankful for it. I really am. I just wish I could resist it better.
- Tomorrow is February...the January Grocery Challenge is over! Woohoo! I had four cents to spare. :) (It was fun but I am so ready to do a little shopping for some much NEEDED items for our kitchen)
- Pistachios. I missed them. (I have been out of them for about a week...I eat them daily) Now that the challenge is over, I can get some again! :)
- My students. They make me smile. I love watching their minds work and grow and learn.
- Facebook. I know that a lot of people don't like Facebook. And it can be discouraging. Everyone else seems to live bigger lives, go on bigger vacations, have the new houses and cars, have superkids. But I also find a lot of encouragement, a lot of advice, a lot of love.
- Pinterest. I have found some really fun recipes on there as well as crafts for our house. :)
- A chore list. I don't have to empty the dishwasher nearly as much as I used to.
- Tomorrow is Friday. I am SOOOOO thankful for that.