- Enjoying a snow cone on the patio tonight as the kids played while the sun set
- The warmth of the pup on my legs as she snoozes (and I type)
- Watching my oldest child running his first cross country race...I love his perseverance
- Hearing the kids thank me for making a good dinner (in today's case: chicken spaghetti)
- Taking an afternoon nap after a really long week
- Hugging my hubby before he left for a work trip :(
- Hearing my youngest apologize (without any prompting) after a little meltdown (both him and me :)
- Watching the two youngest play nicely together in the toyroom this afternoon
- Watching Child 3 ride around the yard on a two wheel bike (after her SISTER taught her how!) rather than one with training wheels
- Having a former student ring up my groceries today (and wondering where the time went)
- A nice chat with the produce guy on a shopping trip (because sometimes I feel invisible when I am shopping)
Just a few things but I wanted to remember. Because tomorrow may be a hard day. Then all of this will be a distant memory to me...
What do you want to remember from the day?