- my elliptical. It is the main way I can exercise. I often find a cooking show (ironic I know) to watch while I move on the elliptical.
- Quarters. I don't know why. I just like having them.
- Finding a five dollar bill in your pocket and not having any idea where it came from.
- Newly changed sheets on the bed
- My heated throw (I am often cold this time of year)
- My Target pajamas
- Remote controls
- Playing Words with Friends (keeps my mind young :)
- Organizing even one small area of our house
- The apple corer/slicer
- Suitcases that roll
- Migraine Excedrin
- Pizza and movie nights at home with the family
- My digital camera
- Blogging (the only way I would ever be able to keep track of our family events
- Redbox (the easiest way for us to rent a movie)
- Take out. It is sometimes the best way for us to have a "date" but still be at home.
- A clean garage (or is that a myth???)
I could go on and on, but I need to stop and start enjoying my Thanksgiving holiday. (I may be MIA for a couple days...did I mention I like eating? :)
So, what are the little things you are thankful for?