Three words for you.
End. Of. School.
That means lots of late nights, little sleep, and little fun time on-line.
But even in the midst of all this craziness, and there is plenty, I have a lot to be thankful for...
- Summer! Okay, it isn't officially summer until June 21st I think. But MY summer has started. I finished packing up my room last night. Woohoo!
- My husband who came with me to the school four late nights in a row, serving as both a bodyguard (schools are spooky after hours :) and as a helper in the classroom.
- A special award for one of my kiddos (and a husband who took video of it)
- Air conditioning. Especially this week.
- Magnolia blossoms. They make my heart happy.
- Beautiful sunsets.
- Baby birds. We have four this year in our entryway outside our front door. They make a mess but they are so cute!
- Gift certificates for a pedicure
- Notes of thanks from students' mommas
- Finding out a friend is praying for us each time she passes our street
- Sleep. Maybe eventually I will catch up on it. :)
- A flower delivery at my school on my last day from my husband.
- Chocolate. 'Nuff said.
- Workouts. They are my stress relievers.
- No alarms to set, no lunches to make (at least in the wee hours of the morning), no homework to check.
- Sweet texts from co-workers
- Good news about the pup (we had some worries about her back)
- An upcoming trip with my sister and her family
- Bunnies. (I saw two of them playing the other day when I was running/walking the track)
- Leftovers for lunch
- Amazon. Especially for moms who need quick gifts for their daughter's birthday but it is the last week of school...
- Unexpected lunches with my husband
- Sweet hugs from students
- Good report cards
- Afternoon naps on rainy days
How about you?
What are you thankful for today?