So here is my list in no particular order. I have titled it "Eat, Love, Pray". Each item could fit in in one of those categories... :)
Eat food from a food truck.
- Have breakfast with Child 1 at Kolaches. He would LOVE it.
- Have breakfast or lunch with the hubs at Rick's Bakery.
Eat dessert whenever I want with NO guilt.
- Make homemade ice cream. (I am considering getting an ice cream maker)
- Eat a pizza from Giordanos.
- Try cooking 5 new recipes this summer.
- Try at least 5 new shaved ice flavors.
Pray/Rest My Soul:
- Pray without ceasing.
- Regular quiet times.
- Let people know when they come to mind and I pray for them.
- Thank God each day for someone in my life.
- Rest/nap each day if I want to.
- Get together with some other adoptive moms and share from the heart.
- Read one book for fun, another for work.
- Finish a beach puzzle I started a LONG time ago and didn't get far on...
- Be in the moment.
- Go whitewater rafting.
- See a bear. In the wild.
- Slow dance with my husband.
- Watch a meteor shower.
- Take an amazing sunset picture.
- Ride my bike on one trail (at least).
- Simplify and organize.
- Take a spontaneous trip. Maybe. :)
- Buy a fun pair of pj's.
- See a waterfall or two or three...
- Float the Buffalo with the family.
- Vacation with my sister/her family.
- Sleep in at least ONE day until 9.
- Visit with friends from my past.
So what is on your summer bucket list?