- Why do my children insist on painting or playing with play dough on the day that we have a clean floor (which will never stay clean during painting or playing with play dough)?
- How does thirty minutes of exercise sometimes feel like hours to me?
- Why do I walk into MY bedroom and find children's toys, shoes, clothing in there?
- When did I stop having my bathroom sink to myself? (And why don't they ever hang out at Daddy's sink?)
- Did we decide to skip Thanksgiving this year? I hear all about Christmas, see Christmas, etc. Don't we have another holiday to celebrate first?
- Why are most discipline techniques more work for the parents than the kids?
- Why do we have Daylight Savings Time anyway? All it does is mess up the sleep patterns AND the shining personalities of my little ones. That and I really dislike it getting dark mid-afternoon!
- How does God make such amazing sunsets every night? They are different yet all beautiful in their own way.
- Why do I check my Words with Friends games and not have any that I need to play, then five minutes later I check and all of a sudden I have 14 that are "my turn"? How does that happen?
- Why is Mtn. Dew not good for you?
- Can one ever truly be caught up on laundry?
- Will our spring/summer clothing ever truly be put away? A.k.a. Will I ever see my dining room again?
- Why does it seem like everyone else's life is a bit more exciting and adventurous? (And full of a lot of things we can't afford to do...)
- How can I tone down Christmas without looking like I am toning it down?
- Why do I have all of these blogging ideas but when I lay down at night with the computer sitting on my lap, I fall asleep?
Okay, I better stop for now. I probably need to be up and around and getting ready for school. What are your not so serious questions about life?
Have a good one.