Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Little Things Part 2

Just a few more things that I am thankful for (the "little things" in life)...

  • my elliptical. It is the main way I can exercise. I often find a cooking show (ironic I know) to watch while I move on the elliptical.
  • Quarters. I don't know why. I just like having them.
  • Finding a five dollar bill in your pocket and not having any idea where it came from.
  • Newly changed sheets on the bed
  • My heated throw (I am often cold this time of year)
  • My Target pajamas
  • Remote controls
  • Playing Words with Friends (keeps my mind young :)
  • Organizing even one small area of our house
  • The apple corer/slicer
  • Suitcases that roll
  • Migraine Excedrin
  • Pizza and movie nights at home with the family
  • Sunsets
  • My digital camera
  • Blogging (the only way I would ever be able to keep track of our family events
  • Bubbles
  • Redbox (the easiest way for us to rent a movie)
  • Take out. It is sometimes the best way for us to have a "date" but still be at home.
  • A clean garage (or is that a myth???)
  • You!

I could go on and on, but I need to stop and start enjoying my Thanksgiving holiday. (I may be MIA for a couple days...did I mention I like eating? :)

So, what are the little things you are thankful for?

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Words of Wisdom