Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What a Loser...

And LOVING it.

I am not going to make bold claims. Or celebrate with a big piece of cake.

But I AM losing weight.

I really am. (though I still have SEVERAL pounds to go)

For the first time in a few years, the needle on that wicked scale is going DOWN.

I mentioned the phone app MyFitnessPal not long ago on here.

It is still a pain. Entering my foods. Making me think about what I eat. Completely suppressing my fun on Taco Night (which was tonight).

But apparently it is working.

At least for now.

I doubt anyone else can tell.

But I can.

I saw something on Pinterest the other day that made a lot of sense.

It takes 4 weeks for you to notice your body is changing, 8 weeks for your friends to notice, and 12 weeks for the rest of the world to notice. Give it 12 weeks. Don't give up.


I would give credit to the author of this but I couldn't find it.

Anyway, hopefully in another 8 weeks, the world will notice. Hopefully there will be less of me to love. :)

I am inspired.

I can do this!

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Words of Wisdom