Just bear with me.
First star I see tonight.
I wish I may,
I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.
So here is what I am wishing for tonight (even though I haven't been out to look at the stars)...
- more weather like today! And maybe tomorrow I can actually get out and enjoy it a little bit.
- I knew what my dog was thinking sometimes. Then again, I may not always want to know.
- I could go for a good hike.
- I had a nickel for every glue bottle I have to unclog each day AND for every little shoe I tie.
- I had a magic 8 ball that would tell me when to take my kids to the doctor and when to not...
- I had my taxes done.
- I didn't have to have a crown put in. Ouch! (physically AND financially)
- that at least ONE of our kids had nice straight teeth that would not need orthodontic treatments (which leads to orthodontic payments)
- I prayed more for my kids.
- that I would get back on the ball with my Bible reading (that goes with my A Radical Experiment blog)
- that I enjoyed exercising a lot more than I do.
- that I could eat 1800 calories a week and still lose weight. 1260 sure takes the fun out of my eating...
- that sushi was much lower in calories (as well as potatoes, bread, pizza, etc...)
- I could hire a homework helper to supervise homework with my kids.
- I could get caught up on laundry.
- that legislators would really listen to educators before making policies concerning education.
- that I could fix all the hurts in children's lives...
- that I liked to drink water more.
- that I could have the space of a minivan in a much cooler looking vehicle.
- that my cell phone could read my mind when I text (both in WHO I am really supposed to be texting as well as in what I am trying to say)
- that my restless legs (restless leg syndrome) would feel more rested
- that I could spend the day with my grandfathers who have both gone on to heaven (though I am thinking they wouldn't want to leave heaven at this point)
- that my parents and sister/family could go to the beach with us some time
- that I had organized this house before having four kids
- that I could re-do parenting at different points in my children's lives
- that I could sing. Well.
- I was a few inches taller.
- I could stay awake long enough to do good, deep blog posts...