And I am behind.
In life. In blogging. In doing my taxes. In housework. In almost all areas of my life.
Well, except for maybe cooking.
That is all I have done this week.
Or at least it feels like that. :)
I will just say I am ready for the weekend.
But in spite of it all, I am thankful today.
- my new large container of yeast. I am baking a lot these days. Now if I could just figure out a way to have an endless supply of flour...
- a sweet conversation with child 4 about his adoption and his (short) life in Guatemala. I love that he told me that his time in his birthmom's tummy was like a "dream". Why? Because he doesn't remember any of it. :)
- Child 4's teacher sharing some positives about his this week
- a teacher from our school telling me that she is seeing BIG changes in Child 3 this year...good changes
- getting to stay for the whole Zumba session today (a rare treat...I usually leave early to pick up kids)
- lunch with my husband today (which consisted of my favorite salad ever). It is a rare treat to have an uninterrupted conversation
- grilled cheese on homemade bread. Um, yum.
- fun times as we sing along with Child 2's i-pod music around the dinner table
- convicting articles about electronic devices (written for parents). Not that I like being convicted but sometimes I need to be.
- a weekend trip with most of the family coming up
- warm weather. I want it to stay!
- staying up late to watch a little TV with my hubby (another rare treat)
- new ink pens. (All of my pens lately have been dying. I appreciate pens that work so much more now.
- seeing my son in his semi-formal outfit. He looked so grown up. Okay, I might not be so thankful for that. :)
- time with my dear high school friend last weekend. Made my heart smile all week!
What are you thankful for this week?