But today is Thankful Thursday.
And even in this midst of testing, rain, and extreme fatigue, I have a lot to be thankful for...
(That being said, I fell asleep before I could post. Maybe I should start trying to post Thankful Thursday on Tuesdays so that it might actually post by Thursday :)
Anyway, what am I thankful for this week? (Ironically it has NOT been a fun day today so I am really going to have to test my memory from the week...)
- One week of testing down, though next week is the MAJOR testing week. (My students don't actually test but last week I was pulled out to small group test and this week our schedule will be completely different due to testing).
- A very happy Easter
- Shaved ice (my hubby made a special trip to bring it home to me :)
- Hearing from a child's teacher about how much they have matured this year
- Listening to my youngest child read books to me
- Finding storage containers for sugar and flour at a discounted price
- Finding the salad/cereal bowls I use (and am short of) at a store just down the road
- Warmer weather...finally!
- Sunshine and outdoor recess (most of the week)
- A husband who helps (as his schedule allows) pick up and transport kids after school on my Zumba day
- Zumba with my co-workers...fun and exercise all in one!
- Brownie cupcakes with peanut butter frosting. Yum.
- Attending my first "CAP" conference (for my almost freshman son)
- The last volleyball tournament of the season. It has been fun but now that the weather is nice, I want weekends OUTSIDE.
- My parents have returned from their vacation. I am always nervous they won't. :)
- Watching my students just blossom academically
- Hugs from my former students (mostly the first graders)
- Sweet snuggles from my fluffy pup
- Tax refunds
- Less pain in my tooth (and less sensitivity too)
- Conversations with my kids
- Watching my girls slowly become friends
- My determined third grader who went out to run the track the other day...she ran a 5K. Just because she could.
- A cold Coke after a long day
- Sushi dates with the hubby
- Having our Swim Ranch dates/times secure
- A friend who helped transport my kids so I could secure those Swim Ranch dates
- A friend who helped transport child 3 to a community service event this morning
- Afternoon naps