Saturday, October 19, 2013

Reba's Rambles...

I have a graveyard.  On my computer.  It is a graveyard of half-written posts. 

I have good intentions.

I have ideas about what to write.

In fact, I have written several posts in my mind.

But at the end of the day, when I sit down to actually type, something happens.

I am still.

Still and quiet.

And that is enough to remind my body it is time for me to sleep.

And sleep I do.

Sometimes mid-sentence.

I am not sure if it is part of getting older.  Or if it is just the stage of life I am in .  Or if it is the constant kid activity. Or trying to balance our lives, my job, parenting, our house.

I don't know what it is.

I just know I can't stay awake.

For anything.

So I am at a crossroads...

Do I keep blogging?

Do I just give it up, hang up my keyboard?

Or do I just do it when I get to it and not feel guilty in between?

I don't know. 

Blogging has always been an outlet for me.

It is my family's history.

It is my online "journal".

And I want to keep doing it.

I just don't know at what pace.

I just can't keep up right now.

With anything.

With laundry.

With cooking.

With kid activities.

With my quiet time.

With my organizing.

With life.

Sigh...

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Words of Wisdom