And somehow I manage to fall asleep each night before I post them.
It is a miracle I am still awake right now other than the fact I just drank caffeine.
I can surely manage a few things to be thankful for.
And maybe next week (my intern will be teaching for solo week), I might just actually type out a few posts that are going round and round in my head...
What am I thankful for this week?
- my kids. I am thankful for my kids. Even when they drive me crazy. And they do. BUT they also make me laugh.
- workouts. Okay, I am not always thankful the day after (or the night of) but I am actually somewhat enjoying them. They are hard. Harder than anything I have ever done. But with co-workers, they are also fun.
- my puppy. She tickles me. (Both literally and figuratively)
- a good hike last weekend .
- the teachers of my children.
- even the principals of my children. One of them has sent me texts just to tell me good things about my kiddo. Warms a momma's heart.
- showers (especially after the workouts I mentioned again)
- my mama who does the kids' laundry. I am pretty sure they would be wearing pj's every day otherwise.
- blue jeans. Just because I like wearing them.
- sushi dates with my husband.
- fall. I love the colorful leaves, the beautiful background.
- watching my kids do the activities they love.
- my co-workers.
- my students. They truly make my heart happy.
- baked potato soup (which I am anticipating eating THIS weekend).
- the "Halloween" pictures my youngest has created and placed all over the house (because apparently I didn't decorate early enough for him)
- a promise for a getaway weekend
- dark chocolate. It makes me happy.
- half a cow. In my freezer.
- good neighbors. Even when they move away.
- nature. Our God made an amazing world.
- solo week. It is always hard to give up a week teaching the kids. BUT it is an opportunity to catch up on some paperwork, some planning, and some assessing of students.
- time with a "long lost" friend.
- my bed. Which is where I am headed. :)