So, we know that when the complaints start, it is time. Time for Thankful Thursday. Except I missed Thursday, so it will be Thankful Friday. Doesn't flow quite as well without the alliteration but I am pretty sure I can praise and give thanks on Friday anyway...
What am I thankful for this week?
- My hubby and kids had a safe trip to (and back) visit his family.
- NO homework this week (for the kids...I have a bag of school stuff I need to deal with)!
- No setting alarm clocks this week.
- I get to have a girls' night with my girls tomorrow night at a concert (for girls :).
- Gift cards to one of my favorite stores meant new clothes for me.
- Lots done around the house. Still so much I want to do but I am proud of what was done.
- Even though it did rain ALL week, I am thankful the grass is greening up AND that we didn't have any flooding (that I can tell) in our house.
- My sick kids are on the path to healing. (Two sick ones this week)
- My elliptical. It is my exercise (in front of the tv) about half of the time.
- Hot showers (needed after that exercise time)
- My Ghirardelli dark chocolate with sea salt caramel squares...I eat one a day (chilled). They make me happy.
- A son who cares about others
- A husband who protects his kids
- A beautiful sunset tonight
- Friends who encourage me via FB, blog comments, e-mail, and occasionally in person :)
- Movie night (unplanned) watching Lion King with the crew
I know there is more but I am ready to get a little sleep.
Oh, before I go, something that has been entertaining both me and my children (both at school and at home):
This is a webcam keeping watch over a mama eagle and her three eggs. The first baby is supposed to hatch this week. I am giddy with excitement over the arrival!
Have a great weekend!Reba