My eyes are fluttering.
But I know I have to post or my dear friend Randy will ask, "Where is Thankful Thursday?" :) Just teasing, Randy.
I need to be thankful.
So what am I thankful for this week?
- an intern who can take over if I unexpectedly stay home with a sick child
- my mom who is willing to watch the little sick child so I can get back to school
- a very patient teacher for little sick child when he returns to school VERY grouchy
- beautiful weather this week...70's and 80's. For real??? You know this is heavenly to me!
- a hike in the woods with my family and pup this past weekend
- a picnic by the lake (during the hike in the woods)
- involved kids though I may be more thankful we have their spring choir concerts out of the way all in one week
- an almost healed thumb (minus part of my fingernail)
- Spring Break in ONE day! Woohoo!
- BIG plans (I didn't say exciting, just big) for spring break...will share soon
- Daylight Savings. No, I don't like losing an hour of precious sleep BUT I do like it when it is light outside later in the evening
- exercise. If you know me at all, you might be surprised by that. But when I exercise, I am "allowed" to eat more. :)
- Schwan's dark chocolate with vanilla ice cream miniatures...yum!
- a hiking dog. How many hiking dachshunds do you know?
- Draw Something. It is just fun:)
- online tax services. There is NO way I could do them myself without that service. The tax booklets make my head hurt.
- Chick Fil A night. Benefits our school AND made for an easy dinner for me
- finding J-man's birthday present (after thinking I wouldn't be able to locate one...)
- my children. They can drive me crazy. They stress me out. They raise my blood pressure. But I love them.
- And hubby too...
Have a sick kid.
Not so thankful for that but it takes these times to remind me to be thankful for when they aren't sick...Reba