But I will still choose to be thankful anyway.
Especially thankful it was better than last Thursday when I didn't feel thankful at all. :)
What am I thankful for today?
- the cooler temperatures. I LOVE summer but I also love fall.
- pumpkin muffins. Nothing deep to that...they are just tasty. :)
- my kids' teachers (who are patient and kind and loving and hardworking)
- reaching my weight loss goal...finally! (Ten months later) I am still not sure whether to just go into "maintenance" mode or try to lose a few more
- my heated seats
- my laptop
- the "family" game of Sorry tonight. What I am even more thankful for is that one of our children has just become a fun kid full of humor...I am SO thankful for the way God is moving in her life!
- a fun field trip to the pumpkin patch (with my class and even better, our youngest on his first field trip :)
- a sweet note one of my children wrote to a sibling
- a spontaneous sushi night with my main man
- friends who encourage, listen, and pray
- watching my kids play games (volleyball, t-ball, etc)
- that volleyball is an indoor sport (especially on the cool nights :)
- an evening we were ALL home together...no practices!
- my parents. I love that my mom texts my kids and keeps up with their lives. I think sometimes she knows more about them than I do. :)
- my sister. She is always there for me even though she is miles away.
- the gift of prayer and a God who listens to me, no matter how big or small the request
Now, what are you thankful for this week? If you do read this, leave me a comment and tell me something. Those comments always make my heart smile!