Sunday, March 1, 2015

More Gratitudes...

Oh, goodness. I have not shared any gratitudes for 2 and a half weeks.  I have written down approximately 75 in that amount of time.  Don't worry...I won't share them all. I will just share some highlights. :)
  • picking Marley up from the Doggy Hotel on a recent trip
  • room service
  • chocolate covered strawberries
  • getting lost in a good book
  • a toddler's crooked grin
  • watching cousins hang out together
  • a Valentine Prezi from my husband
  • freshly fallen snow
  • staying in pj's all day on a snow day
  • birds singing outside the window during my quiet time
  • the sound of ice melting off of the roof
  • a child's fervent prayer for salvation
  • a newly painted bathroom at school
  • story time with my students
  • hugs from sweet students after snow days
  • a daughter who steps in to help
  • a tear-faced apology
  • seeing my students all grown up
  • a God who loves me and is there in the hard times
  • a family night out for pizza
  • a teacher who goes above and beyond
  • a puffy coat on a cold day
  • a stranger that lets me (and my car) in during busy traffic
  • a friend who thinks of me and brings me a treat 
  • shakes and popcorn night
  • my daughter getting up and going to church even when feeling exhausted
  • a warm pup curled up at my feet on a cold day
  • an unclogged toilet
  • baked potato soup in a bread bowl
  • watching snow drift across the street as I drive
  • an empty Goodwill box
  • looking through old pictures of my kids
  • working out right after school
  • blueberry pancakes
  • glimpses of the sun on a cloudy day
  • a clean sink
  • child 4's creativity with his Legos
  • a happy dog when I come home from work
  • a love note on the mirror from my husband
  • dinner out with a friend
  • watching the eagle cam
What are you grateful for today?

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Words of Wisdom