Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fading Fast

I did another "Day in the Life..." entry; it is the entry before this one I think.

Anyway, I am just checking in. I am fading fast. So tired, so very tired. But every time I lay down to sleep, I remember something that "needs" to be done. Thus why I am still awake!

This morning was a rougher morning than usual. I cannot tell you why. The kids were in good moods, everyone got up without complaint (too much :), etc. I even had less to do than yesterday morning. However, this morning, it was like the clock kept speeding up. So we got to where we wanted to go but it took longer than usual. And by the time I got there, I was a bit panicked. I am hoping tomorrow goes a bit smoother.

While I moan and complain a bit about Mark being gone, I do have a few things to be thankful for:
As I was emptying the dishwasher AGAIN, I started to grumble and complain. But then I remember how thankful I am to have a dishwasher.

I am thankful for our security system.

I am thankful that it didn't rain today. I am even more thankful that we saw the sun today.

I am thankful for cell phones and e-mail so I can "talk" to Mark most anytime I want to.

I am thankful it is Teacher Appreciation Week which means we have had food in our lounge throughout the week...yum!

I am thankful for my kids' teachers (and babysitter).

I am thankful it is May which means June is just around the corner. That means that the beach is just around that corner.

I am thankful for friends who offer encouragement and offers to help. I am thankful for my parents who help us in so many ways (like baseball practice and laundry).

I am thankful I finally finished up the last standardized testing form.

I am thankful our youngest's babysitter let me deliver him today with pj's on. Otherwise I would have been late.

I am thankful I was able to take a walk this afternoon in our neighborhood which goes by much faster than just "walking" on the elliptical.

I am thankful for blogs which help me remember what I am thankful for...

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Words of Wisdom