Friday, May 8, 2009

He's Back...

I have a lot to share but I must get some sleep. I am a walking zombie. So I will share tomorrow. But I did want to share...he is back! Apparently we were racing to see who could have the most difficult day. It is a toss up; we will let you decide. :)

As for Mark, he got to the airport and faced delays. Finally the delays turned into a cancelled flight. Now some guys might have said, "Woo hoo, another night in New York City on my own!" Some moms might have said that too had they been able to take off work to go. :) But not my guy. He explored several possibilities for getting home TONIGHT. And he did. And I am grateful. And blessed.

Reba

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure everyone is excited he's home! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Words of Wisdom