Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New York, New York

That is where Mark is. :( He is there for a Light Fair which is important for his job. I would love to join him sometime. I just cannot take off three days. Plus we do have these kids and all...

I know, I know, I just posted another entry. I really am heading to bed. I just wanted to check in.

We had a good night. The kids are trying SO hard to help me out. They are brainstorming ways to help me with their little brother. They "entertain" him so I can get things done. It is very sweet.

Tonight we had "Make Your Own Pizza" night. It is so simple (jarred sauce, cheese, turkey pepperoni) but for whatever reason, the kids love it! It was pretty yummy...

Quick sweet note: Child 1 is so worried about Mark getting Swine Flu while in New York. He knows just enough about current events to be really dangerous. :) So for this week, his prayer is to keep Mark healthy.

I am wiped out. I better go. It was a really hectic night and I still have more I could do. But instead I will sleep.

Night!
Reba

PS I would still LOVE suggestions on what to do with an arguing child. (See yesterday's post)

2 comments:

  1. Hunter's prayer is so cute! Homemade pizza night sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin Hunter's prayer that is too sweet!!!!! We love homeade pizza night at our house too, I usually save it for Fridays because it is so easy and the kids think it is so fun! Off to check out yesterdays post!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Words of Wisdom