Just some random thoughts from a random mom...
Have you ever wanted to...
- sit on the floor of your shower (under the hot water) and cry after a hard day of listening to sibling rivalry?
- go on strike when yet another child turns up their nose at the dinner you just spent hours making?
- have a doctor tell you that you were on "bed rest" for a short period of time (not for anything serious) so you could catch up on a little sleep?
- empty out the toy room and start from scratch?
- break out into song and dance, for no reason other than you can?
- start singing and find out that overnight you developed an amazing set of pipes?
- eat dessert first?
- be a judge on one of the cooking competitions?
- sleep in past nine o'clock with nobody calling your name and telling you how hungry they are?
- finish a conversation with your hubby without ONE interruption?
- say what you REALLY think on Facebook?
- just go out for a quick run to burn off some steam (not recommended when you can't walk one block without getting huffy and puffy :).
- find "THE PARENTING MODEL" that tells you exactly what you need to do as a mom.
- spend one whole day doing nothing?
- just take off for a quick weekend trip to the beach?
- find a baseball card tucked away in your things that is actually worth a lot of money?
- scream at the top of your lungs to just see what your kids would do?
- just take off for vacations without a care in the world about cost or travel?
- freeze a moment in time with your family, that moment when things are just right...almost perfect!