- No snow day! We got a dusting of snow but thankfully the street was not really covered at all. I know, snow days can be fun. But I also know how very much I love summertime. And snow days tend to make the summers shorter.
- Our oldest's bedroom furniture is almost here! He has had his new bed for a few months. But he hasn't had any kind of dresser. Now he will!
- Child 3's teacher told me how Child 3 was playing a spelling game in class. She came in 2nd. But what makes me proud is that the teacher told me how gracious our daughter was accepting her loss.
- I thought Marley had some growths on her (almost felt like lumps). Turns out it was matted fur from...I have no idea what it was from.
- plans for our future in the works (God willing)
- Child 4 is feeling MUCH better.
- two kiddos had good reports at the eye doctor
- good report cards
- good reports at the dentist this week...other than me. :) I have a crack in a filling. :(
- cooking dinner with our oldest. It is my goal each week to plan and cook a meal with one kiddo (rotating basis). Child 1 chose fried catfish. It was fun!
- a warm house (especially when our wind chill will be about 0 tonight)
- heated seats in my van (see above)
- Child 4's teachers (both during his class and after school)...they have the patience of Job
- beautiful sunsets
- Child 3 asking a lot of questions about God and our relationship with Him
I know I could come up with more. But instead I am heading to bed :)
And hoping tomorrow is a much better day!