- my husband's safe trip (and short trip) for work
- the gift of laughter
- air conditioners
- opportunities to talk about life lessons with my daughter
- a co-worker who didn't laugh when I asked her to take pictures of our sweet pup
- a mom who is willing to puppysit and sick kidsit when needed
- short lived stomach viruses for two of my children (as opposed to long lived)
- a husband who encourages me to go out for the evening
- my friend C. who goes to chick flicks with me
- surprise e-mails from dear friends
- warm evenings to get outside for some playtime
- my students...they make my heart smile
- a quiet lunch at home during my lunch break
I know I could come up with more, but that quiet lunch time at home is about to come to an end...
What are you thankful for this week?