Friday, April 27, 2012

A Belated Thankful Thursday

Despite the fact that it wasn't the best start to the week, I do have a few things to be thankful for...

  • my husband's safe trip (and short trip) for work
  • the gift of laughter
  • air conditioners
  • opportunities to talk about life lessons with my daughter
  • a co-worker who didn't laugh when I asked her to take pictures of our sweet pup
  • a mom who is willing to puppysit and sick kidsit when needed
  • short lived stomach viruses for two of my children (as opposed to long lived)
  • a husband who encourages me to go out for the evening
  • my friend C. who goes to chick flicks with me
  • surprise e-mails from dear friends
  • warm evenings to get outside for some playtime
  • my students...they make my heart smile
  • a quiet lunch at home during my lunch break

I know I could come up with more, but that quiet lunch time at home is about to come to an end...

What are you thankful for this week?

Reba

1 comment:

  1. That's so good to focus on the "thankfuls"

    I'm thankful for friends who laugh & cry with me & assure me that I'm not as crazy as I feel.

    I'm thankful for healthy children who love adventures.

    I'm thankful for a God who showers me with grace -- especially during my most insane-feeling moments.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Words of Wisdom