Where did the week go?
Actually, I know where it went.
It went to...
- afternoon naps (all but one day)
- catching up on some of my newspaper reading...some
- organizing my kitchen
- organizing some closets
- organizing my recipes
- organizing the kids' bathroom (and planning how to "grow it up a bit"
- buying a new kitchen mat...it was time for the Christmas one to go :)
- playing with a little puppy
- Sorry games
- a movie day with the cousins
- fun at the park (pre-snow)
- pinning recipes and school sites
- answering e-mails
- reading books with the kids
- a major toothache. Oh, I still have that.
- cleaning off some "hot spots"
- a date night with the hubby
- eating pretend play dough food
- Easter dress shopping with the girls
- menu planning/grocery shopping
- LOTS of cooking
- responding to my jury duty notice
- cleaning up the kitchen. Over and over and over
- cleaning the cabinet under the kitchen sink
- vacuuming dust bunnies
- visiting my sister (and her kids)
- texting friends
But I am not complaining.
Other than the yucky weather, I wouldn't change a thing about our spring break.
We enjoyed time as a family.
We got some organizing and spring cleaning done.
We truly took a break.
Now it is back to school...let the last quarter whirlwind begin!