It is spring break!
Well, it is spring vacation.
No, that isn't right either.
At home with four kids, it isn't really a break or a vacation. :)
It is just spring "out of school".
I am somewhat teasing.
I love my job, love my class, love teaching.
But I know the students were ready for some time off, and so was I.
Even at home with four kids.
No, no big plans.
For a brief time, I considered a family trip to San Antonio (on my "must see" list). Or Kansas City.
But in the end, we decided to hang out. At home.
And I am thankful for that since some family is coming to visit.
We always love time with the cousins.
So, no official plans for spring break.
A spring break that may actually feel like spring this year.
But I always have unofficial plans.
- Catching up on blogging (or quitting...one or the other. Depends on my mood :)
- Afternoon naps
- A pedicure at some time. My old pedicure has grown out now to the end of my toenails
- Trying new recipes
- Organizing. Lots of organizing. And getting rid of things we don't need.
- Getting outside with the kids.
- Maybe a few "around town" activities. Like the library. Or short hikes.
- Games with the kids (board games, that is)
- Catching up on reading newspapers
- Beginning the "clothes" switching of the season
- A little shopping here and there
- Lesson planning
- Catching up on DVR'ed shows
- Grocery shopping
- Not setting my alarm clock for the week!
What are your plans for the week?