Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Breakin'...

Wooohoo!

It is spring break!

Well, it is spring vacation.

No, that isn't right either.

At home with four kids, it isn't really a break or a vacation. :)

It is just spring "out of school". 

I am somewhat teasing.

I love my job, love my class, love teaching.

But I know the students were ready for some time off, and so was I.

Even at home with four kids.

No, no big plans.

For a brief time, I considered a family trip to San Antonio (on my "must see" list).  Or Kansas City.

But in the end, we decided to hang out.  At home.

And I am thankful for that since some family is coming to visit.

We always love time with the cousins.

So, no official plans for spring break.

A spring break that may actually feel like spring this year.

But I always have unofficial plans.

Things like...
  • Catching up on blogging (or quitting...one or the other. Depends on my mood :)
  • Afternoon naps
  • A pedicure at some time. My old pedicure has grown out now to the end of my toenails
  • Trying new recipes
  • Organizing.  Lots of organizing.  And getting rid of things we don't need.
  • Exercise.
  • Getting outside with the kids.
  • Maybe a few "around town" activities. Like the library.  Or short hikes.
  • Games with the kids (board games, that is)
  • Catching up on reading newspapers
  • Beginning the "clothes" switching of the season
  • A little shopping here and there
  • Lesson planning
  • Catching up on DVR'ed shows
  • Grocery shopping
  • Not setting my alarm clock for the week!
Exciting, I know. :)

What are your plans for the week?

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Words of Wisdom