Friday, April 22, 2011

Blessings

It has been a hard month so far. I keep reminding myself it is Good Friday. GOOD. Not bad. But I can't deny the month has been hard. There has been so much going on. A lot of it minor. Testing (both my own students then being out of my room the next week to test older students). A birthday party (fun but stressful). A four year old on a roller coaster ride of emotions and behavior. A house that needs work but this momma is beyond tired to do it. A major hail storm that came up suddenly yesterday afternoon...my car now looks like a golf ball. Dimples everywhere.

And of course, the loss of a faculty member...which in some ways is like losing a member of the family.

It has just been a hard month. Lots of sadness. Lots of tears. Lots of questions.

This song has been playing on the radio recently and I have found some comfort in the words. Thought I would share if you are looking for your own blessings, even in times of tears...



More soon.
Reba

1 comment:

  1. I love this song. Had hoped to get the track to sing it at church, but someone already beat me, and called dibs (once it is released that is). :( Oh well, still a really great song.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Words of Wisdom