- Yesterday morning I looked outside as I was getting #4 up. I saw a baby bunny hop by my front steps. I chuckled to myself when a squirrel ran up our front steps and just stood by our door. Meanwhile, the birds building the nest were going crazy with the intruders so close. I felt like I was in Animal Kingdom which is rare around here. It was just so sweet (and funny).
- Sunsets. I always try to make a point to watch the sunset even if just for a minute. I just love the colors, the clouds, the beauty God paints across the sky.
- Yesterday for lunch I was at a workshop so we went out to eat. I had a grilled chicken and almond salad with sliced avocado and this delicious Parmesan dressing. It was not only delicious, it was one of the most beautiful salads I have ever seen. It was truly a work of art!
- The nest the birds have built yet again in the corner of our front porch. Those noisy things make a huge mess but we have enjoyed watching each day as they added on a little more to it. I imagine we will have babies soon.
- The sunshine. After receiving a whole lot of rain, the sunshine has been a beautiful sight.
- Last week my class visited a little zoo/safari in our area. As we were crossing a little bridge or visiting an animal (can't remember which), we saw a beautiful full blown spider web.
- The sweet faces of my children. They may drive me crazy at times but I love those faces. (Hubby too :)
- The picture of heaven I read about in Heaven is for Real. Warmed my heart.
- The green color everywhere. One of the positives of all of the rain we have received. The world just looks so alive right now.
- A sweet mom landscaped around our school sign this past weekend. The flowers are beautiful.
What beauty have you seen recently?