It is Thankful Thursday.
And since next week, I will be back at school, I need to be extra thankful this week. I will probably be too tired next week to even utter the words, much less type them. :)
So, what am I thankful for this week?
- Our pup Marley had a good checkup today. Her 1 year checkup complete with shots. She didn't even flinch. I was so proud, especially when the vet said "She is a polite dog". Bless her heart though, she was shaking like crazy and holding on to me as tight as her little paws could.
- A visit with a friend from my younger days. Her mom is here for surgery so she came to town to be with her mom and I got a visit with her. She was such a blessing to me in my younger days living in Stuttgart and working at my first teaching job.
- A new book. I ordered "The Whole Brain Child" after reading a good recommendation for it. Wow. It is good stuff. I know it doesn't sound exciting but it it really is interesting and not too hard to read.
- A hubby who offers to make pancakes and bacon one night out of the blue. I love cooking but a nice break is appreciated too!
- A pedicure with my sister. That hasn't happened yet but it is coming. :)
- Friends who share their expertise and answer questions I have (mainly in the area of parenting)
- A husband who works hard
- A surprise rain yesterday
- New clothes
- Child 3 learning to ride a bike!
- A new attitude and view as a mom
- Not setting my alarm...this is my last week for that. :(
- Afternoon naps (last week for that too :()
- A friend/co-worker who takes time to truly listen to me
- Getting out of a workshop early :)
- Cutting back on Facebook. I miss it but I am getting some things done around the house
- New pajamas...just because it is fun to have something new
- Dr. Karyn Purvis
- Answered prayers
- My Turvis cup. I am so spoiled to that thing now!
What are you thankful for this week?