Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Couple of Links

I wanted to share a couple of links for you...

Bonnie's anniversary is coming up on Friday. It would have been their fifth anniversary. My heart just aches...Friday is going to be a really hard day. Please pray for God's comfort for this day. And I would encourage anybody reading to stop by her blog and leave her a message. It is okay if you don't know her. Even just saying, "Hey, I don't know you but I am thinking of you/praying for you on this day..." would mean so much.

The other link I wanted to share is Care Calendar. Someone set this up to provide food for Bonnie shortly after the accident. I cannot say enough good things about it. It is a free service to help coordinate meals (and other needs) for anyone dealing with trauma/difficult circumstances or even the happy moments of a new baby. Once the calendar is set up, people just need a password to log in and "sign up" for a date to provide food or a service. The part I like (so much better than passing e-mails around) is that once you log on, you can see at a glance what days meals are still needed. There is also a place to show what people are bringing so you don't have six people deliver lasagnas in one day. I would definitely encourage anyone who finds themselves in a coordinating situation to visit the website. (There is a lot of information just on the homepage)

Okay, I am off to nap. More later (I hope)
Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Words of Wisdom