Monday, February 7, 2011

My Heart is Smiling...

Ever have one of those days when your heart is just smiling?

Like the fact that I got to be a teacher today?

And almost all of my kiddos were at school today?

And I got to see my co-workers? I miss them when we aren't in school!

That we had our kindergarten Valentine program? The kids were too stinkin' cute, even with really only one practice all together.

That my dear friends J and A have a new son?!?

That I came home from the kindergarten program and received my Valentine's gift? (My i-Phone!)

That another friend texted me with happy news that I won't share yet but I am dying to? :)

That one of my children was struggling in a school subject (temporarily) and seems to be figuring it out thanks to a devoted teacher?

That our youngest son got into the car after his week "vacation" from school and announced that it was a great day?

That I have a God who loves me in spite of who I am?

Why is your heart smiling today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Words of Wisdom