Monday, February 21, 2011

Playing Favorites

I am really tired which is funny since I didn't actually teach today...it is my intern's solo week. I was plenty busy though.

Anywho...

I needed a light topic for tonight, so I thought I would share some of my favorites in life. Feel free to share yours...

Favorite Drink: I am sure you can guess this. Mountain Dew. Not Diet. I want the real stuff. If I can't have that, my second favorite is a Coke from McDonald's. I don't know what they do to their Cokes but they are better than any other!

Favorite Nut: Pistachios. I eat a handful (or two) every morning. I about cried tonight when my dear husband pulled out his almonds and knocked my bag of pistachios on our dirty floor (a side effect of melting snow...mud!). I lost some good nuts!

Favorite Car: I do love my Odyssey, but my favorite car ever is still the Honda Accord. I loved that car. It loved me. We were happy together. (Unfortunately, three in the backseat was a tight squeeze, and four would never have worked...)

Favorite Comic Strip: Probably Baby Blues, though Zits follows closely. I love For Better, For Worse too though they are rerunning those these days. I still miss Calvin and Hobbs terribly. I got Calvin. I think I live with him (in the form of a J-man...).

Favorite Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path. That about covers it. :)

Favorite Flower: White lilies. I can think of nothing more lovely.

Favorite Getaway: San Francisco by far. And the beach. I never turn down a trip to the beach.

Favorite Stocking Stuffer: This stamp that stamps nonsense letters. I use it to cover up our address and names on magazines and bills we recycle...it is so handy!

Favorite Color: Navy Blue.

Favorite App: Words with Friends. It doesn't take long to play but it makes me feel like I am truly thinking. And sometimes I win. :)

Favorite Gum Flavor: Cinnamon, though I really don't like chewing gum.

Favorite New Dessert: Chocolate Lava Cakes. My family begs for them.

Favorite Muffin: Pumpkin. Yum.

Favorite Exercise: A walk outside if it is nice. Inside, my elliptical or some time on Wii Fit Plus.

Favorite Soap: Warm Vanilla Sugar by Bath and BodyWorks

Favorite Pet: Dog. Other than the whole allergy thing. :)

Favorite Insect: Ladybug. I do like dragonflies though.

Favorite Metal: Silver. Used to be gold.


So, what kind of random favorite would you like to share? :)

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Words of Wisdom