Thursday, April 9, 2009

Heavy Burdens

I cannot write much tonight. I feel like such a failure as a blogger the last two weeks. It has just been a really busy time. It is almost 11 and I am falling asleep which is quite strange for me!

I do want to ask for prayer. I don't want to be specific, partly to protect the lives and stories of others. But the other reason is that it is not for just one person in my life. I just have a few friends going through some very difficult times (all different circumstances). God knows the details. I would just ask that you pray and if God gives you any wisdom, let me know. I want so much to know how to help, and yet I don't know where to start. I keep reminding myself "God is good...all of the time."

I must go to sleep. More later!
Reba

3 comments:

  1. You and your friends will be in my thoughts and prayers today... how difficult! Hope testing is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to remember to remind ourselves how good God is when we see so much bad here on earth. Try getting a "God is good" buddy... Either at school, church, blogging world... I'll be your "God is good" buddy.
    My best friend, Hillery, teaches at the same school where I work (long story, we've been friends for YEARS).. anyway, we are each other's "God is good" buddy. When things get rough at school we say to each other when we pass in the hall "God is good, Mrs. Wise" and she will reply, "All the time Mrs. Young". Or vice versa... We just smile and go on.. No other words need to be spoken. (and as a teacher you know most times there isnt enough TIME for more words)..But its nice to have that person who helps remind me of that when I can tend to get lost in my "dark place"!!
    Hope you have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Words of Wisdom