Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No Foolin'

If you know me at all, you probably know that I am not big on the April Fool's Day thing. I did participate as a child. Now that I am a grown up and have dealt with numerous "tricks" by my own children as well as the school children, it moved WAY down on my list of holidays (if you can call it that). So no tricks here. :)

Just wanted to stop in and say we are alive and kicking. It has been a really long week. Not a bad week, just long. I have been buried in paperwork for school while also trying to take care of some things at home (like a birthday, Easter, etc). I have so many things I want to record, especially "funnies" from the kids, but they will have to wait.

Tonight is the BIG grand finale of ER which I have watched for ages. So maybe if I am not too wrapped up in that, I can do a more proper entry...maybe. :)
Reba

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the ER finale. Can't wait!!!

    Glad to hear that you are hanging in there this week. Oh, and Alex mentioned you guys moving here so that her are Lauren could go to the same school. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Words of Wisdom