Friday, January 30, 2015

Another Week, Another Gratitude

I really do plan on getting back to Thankful Thursdays (rather than Thankful Fridays which just doesn't sound the same).  And I really DON'T plan on only posting once a week.  It was just a week. Not a bad week.  In fact, it was a fairly good week. Just a busy one.

I don't want to just skip over sharing some gratitudes for the week, so here we go...

  • Jamming to 80's music with my co-workers during our workout.
  • God's word-finding that right verse at just the right moment
  • Finding out one child was generous with a sibling (without prompting!)
  • Playing with playdough with my youngest child
  • Teachers who let me know when my child isn't feeling well or seems sad
  • Airplanes that safely bring my love home
  • Watching robins hop across the grass in search of food on a January afternoon
  • Friends who encourage my children
  • Hearing something good about my child from his teacher
  • The way Marley rolls onto her back for a tummy rub
  • Jean day!
  • My favorite pond at sunset as a horse slowly walks behind it
  • Finding an unopened bag of pistachios at the back of my pantry
  • A child who does his/her chores without complaint
  • The Lord's Supper
  • My Bible Fellowship class
  • Curling up with a good book
  • Friends who deliver packages for me
  • Walking laps with a good friend after school
  • A day of sunshine after a cloudy day
  • A trusty van with heated seats
  • Laying on my exercise mat under the bright blue sky with the warm sun shining on my face (in January!)
  • The funny things my kinderkids say
  • My new dolphin necklace from Guatemala
  • Beautiful flowers delivered to school
  • Time alone with my oldest as we drive to and from church on a Wednesday night
So, how about you? What are you grateful for this week?

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Words of Wisdom