I am kind of surprised myself.
But, no matter what, there ARE some things to be thankful for this week.
- Heat! Because, baby, it is cold out there!
- supportive administrators
- my workouts with co-workers after school. I get to work out a lot of stress. And the workouts (or maybe it is my workout companions) provide some laughter in my life.
- butter. It makes everything taste better.
- thank you notes/messages.
- the beach.
- journaling with my daughter.
- quiet times.
- a hot shower.
- my kids' teachers.
- watching child 4 snuggle with his dad.
- watching a movie with my two older children.
- new pajamas (especially with dachshunds on them)
- baked potato soup on a cold day (even better in a warm bread bowl)
- prayers of friends.
- organized kitchen drawers.
- music as I fall asleep.
- a beautiful moon in the sky.
- colorful sunrises; it is like the sky is painted just for me!
- my trusty van (with its heated seats).
- my new Wow Hits CD, all my favorite songs of last year in one place.
- Marley pup. It is like having my own personal heater.
- dinner dates with the Hubs.
- sunshine. After the dreary month we had in December, I treasure the sunshine.
- dehydrated pears. Yum!
- clean clothes.
- medicine samples from the doctor, an incredible blessing.
- life. No matter how challenging it is.