Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Have I Mentioned...

That Mark is gone tonight. our oldest had an overnight field trip with his class to a nearby science center. Mark is helping chaperone.

Today was a big day at our school. We had visitors coming to check out our school/school system.

Today was also a "fiesta" for the interns. I took peanut butter brownies. Yum.

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week, so I am trying to make each day special in some way for the three big kids. The little kid will take a new batch of peanut butter brownies to his teachers later this week.

That my first "class" from NWA is graduating. Somehow I didn't realize they got out of school a month earlier than everyone else. I have been madly writing letters (typing) and wrapping a little gift for the remnant...those that remain.

That we have piles of laundry waiting to be laundered.

That we got our third round of carpet for the living room which means for the third time we are loading up the living room, putting pictures and knickknacks back in place. Sigh.

That I am still filling out paperwork for kids (mainly for summer events).

I am cooking more this week which means more dirty dishes to put away.

That tomorrow is trash day.

All that to say...I will have to save a post for another day. :)

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Words of Wisdom